Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It looks tasty, maybe I'll take a bite and see!

This past Tuesday evening were outside as usual chatting with some of our neighbors, when I looked up and noticed Jack had a giant handful of dirt/ potting soil in his hand. Then I noticed his mouth making the chewing motion, and realized he was not just playing with the dirt, but yes, also eating it!
I'm sure I freaked him out a little as I ran full speed over to him and said no, while pulling dirt from his hand. I then looked in his mouth, which looked as if he had just eaten an Oreo cookie...yuck! I managed to get most of it out using my shirt, and then realized, oh well, what are you going to do? It's just dirt, right?!
I am sure it will not be the last time this incident takes place again!

No comments:

Post a Comment