Wednesday, August 25, 2010

5 months -Happy Boy!

Jack is now 5 months and things are going well!

Jack has settled into a really good day-time routine. He is taking good naps during the day, which generally last anywhere from 45 min to 2 hours each. We get out of the house at least once a day to run an errand or just walk around the mall, or Target ( both have AC which is a must in TX!). He is sleeping really well at night, going to bed around 8pm and sleeping till around 6:30a or 7:00am!! There are a few nights of waking up at 3am for a feeding and then back to sleep again!

He is all about his puppy Gracie, and loves to pet her and she gives him kisses in return! Jack thinks she is hilarious, and loves to be around her! These two are going to be best buds as he gets older! Every little boy needs a puppy!

We are slowly getting into solid foods. We started off with rice cereal, but soon realized this was causing some constipation problems. We have switched to oatmeal and prunes, and things seem to be back in order! Soon we will move onto veggies and more fruits! This means I get to break out the Beaba baby food maker soon! So excited!

We had our first evening out , without him a few weeks ago. Rob had an evening event for work that we had to attend, so Mom came over to babysit. Jack did wonderful and even went to bed really well for his Nanna! I on the other had, I made us late leaving the house because I was busy making sure he had everything he might need while we were out. I am so happy that I have Jack's Nanna to babysit, and not some stranger. I think if this were the case I would take him everywhere with us!! I don't think there will ever come a day that I am not overly protective of this tiny little guy!

Over all, Jack is a very happy little guy! He hardly ever cries, and tends to smile at everyone. I have even been told " I think your baby is flirting with me"! I could not ask for a better baby! We love you little man!!

Below are some recent pictures of this cute little guy!





No comments:

Post a Comment