Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Family Christmas pictures 2010!

This past Saturday my side of the family came over to help take our 2010 Christmas pictures. My sister loves taking pictures, and always does a wonderful job! So I asked if she would be willing to take our pictures this year, Why pay a pro, when you have one in the family?! Now that we are a family of three I wanted to make sure and get some "dressed-up" pics taken this year! My mom and dad assisted in making Jack laugh, while our photographer snapped away! Here are some of my favorites.




Love this one of Jack and his Daddy!


Stairs are fun!


" I just figured out that I am tall enough to pull down these stockings!"


Our handsome boy! Love, Love, this little face!


Our family of Three :)


Consoling my little man....taking pictures is just exhausting!


Thank you Katy for helping us to create this beautiful memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment