Sunday, February 20, 2011

ALL boy!!

I'm sure by the title of this blog you are probably thinking, um ya, no kidding! What I mean is, Jack is defiantly about doing " all boy" type things, all the time! He has moved into a phase of wanting to be outside all the time! If he is not napping, eating, or chasing Gracie our sweet dog around the house he wants to be outside! We go for wagon rides, which turn into crawling in the yard, or just sitting in the yard, playing with the grass, leaves ect. He is big on wheels, not necessarily cars or trucks, just wheels! If we go into the garage with the idea of getting in the car, and I don't put him in his wagon, or the BOB ( our jogging stroller) I will hear about it! I always thought of myself as an out doors person, but this little guy really is!

No comments:

Post a Comment