Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Alert the Tooth Fairy!


That's right, we have our first two bottom teeth coming in!
For the past week we have noticed jack sucking on his fingers a lot, drooling, waking up every two hours (this only lasted about 3 days thank god!) and generally just not acting like himself. So, being the little researcher I am, I jumped on Google to see what the symptoms could be. Yes, I know, the only thing that can come from this is finding out that your child has some crazy disease. I found out he is probably teething. But, could this be? He is only 3 months old. So again, being the researcher that I am, I had to get the doctor to confirm this. We went in a few days ago to find out we were right, Jack has ridges which typically lead to teeth!

While at the doctor were also advised that due to Jacks size 14.5 pounds, we should put him, on Enfamil A.R. This formula includes a thickened rice starch which will allow him to remain full longer!! Rob and I are hoping this will also help him sleep longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment