Saturday, June 26, 2010

Spoiled, and more!


We have been spoiled again!
I have very generous parents! I have been eying a baby food maker from Williams-Sonoma, called Beaba Babycook. I was planing to wait until Jack started eating baby food to buy it, but in true form, as soon as I mentioned this to my parents they surprised me with it! My parents used a baby food grinder with my sister and I, and I have planed to do the same with Jack. So, this item is perfect because it's a steamer, blender, warmer, food processor and defroster all in one appliance. Which means that whatever Rob and I are eating, I can blend up for Jack!

Now, I have to talk about how much I love our neighborhood! We live in one of those awesome neighborhoods where the street comes alive at night! On any given night you can walk out our front door after dinner time and see small children playing in the streets, their parents out talking to neighbors, and animals chasing each other around. Rob and I know their names, and they know ours. I am defiantly looking forward to Jack growing up here!!


No comments:

Post a Comment