Thursday, July 1, 2010

Lifesaver! & updates!



For the past three days Rob has been out of town in California for business. As a first-time mom to a three month old who still wakes at night, and is teething, I was not to thrilled to receive this news. But in true form Rob said, if we can't get some help for you while I am gone then I won't take the trip. MOM to the rescue! My mom came over to help out the entire time Rob was gone, she was to say the least AMAZING!! There is nothing like having my own mom here to help with my first child, and to ease my mind when my teething son is crying and Tylenol and cold stuff just is not helping! I was able to hand him off to her to take naps, knowing that he was in wonderful hands!
We took turns walking with him, feeding him, changing him, ect. it was wonderful! I think this is the first time since bringing Jack home from the hospital that I actually feel rested. Thank you Mom!!

On another note here are some highlights on what are little man has been up to!

He is breaking his first two bottom teeth. This means my normally very happy, smiley baby is crying and in pain. Which means lots of Tylenol, warm baths, and walking to relaxing him.
  • He is able to sit up, and hold his head up for a few seconds if i sit him on the floor and hold onto his arms to steady him!
  • He has out grown his baby bath in length, and we are onto a bigger one!
  • His 3-6 month clothes are starting to not fit. Remember he is just now 3 months old!
  • For the first time this week he slept seven straight hours. I will update latter on if this was a one time thing, or not.
  • He can eat up to 7 ounces in one feeding!

Our little Jack is such a good baby. I love walking into get him in the morning with his sweet smile looking up at me. We have party's with his "friends" (stuffed animals) daily! And after bath time we play a game where I make funny noises to him , and he makes them back and giggles.
This little boy just makes life so much sweeter!

No comments:

Post a Comment